Please find the below:
1. Explain the role of geographical factors towards the development of Ancient India.
2. What was the difference between Mahatma Gandhi and Rabindranath Tagore in their approach towards education and nationalism?
3. Bring out the socio-economic effects of the introduction of railways in different countries of the world.
4. Discuss the consequences of climate change on the food security in tropical countries.
5. Why is the world today confronted with a crisis of availability of and access to freshwater resources?
6. How are the fords formed? Why do they constitute some of the most picturesque areas of the world?
7. Why is the South-West Monsoon called Purvaiya’ (easterly) in Bhojpur Region? How has this directional seasonal wind system influenced the cultural ethos of the region?
8. Do you think marriage as a sacrament is loosing its value in Modern India?
9. Explain why suicide among young women is increasing in Indian society.
10. Child cuddling is now being replaced by mobile phones. Discuss its impact on the socialization of children.
11. What are the main features of Vedic society and religion? Do you think some of the features are still prevailing in Indian society?
12. What were the major technological changes introduced during the Sultanate period?
How did those technological changes influence the Indian society?
13. How did the colonial rule affect the tribals in India and what was the tribal response to the colonial oppression?
14. Comment on the resource potentials of the long coastline of India and highlight the status of natural hazard preparedness in these areas.
15. Identify and discuss the factors responsible for diversity of natural vegetation in India. Assess the significance of wildlife sanctuaries in rain forest regions of India.
16. Why did human development fail to keep pace with economic development in India?
17. From being net food importer in 1960s, India has emerged as a net food exporter to the world. Provide reasons
18. Does urbanization lead to more segregation and/or marginalization of the poor in Indian metropolises?
19. Why is caste identity in India both fluid and static?
20. Discuss the impact of post-liberal economy on ethnic identity and communalism.